To boot in Safemode with Networking, kindly follow the simple steps below. The steps applies for Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7.
1. Turn the computer on or (if it’s already turned on) restart it.
2. Start taping the F8 key. The Windows Advanced Boot Options menu appears. If you missed the Windows Advanced Boot Options menu and reached the login page, restart the computer and try again.
3. Select Safe mode with Networking. Use the up and down arrow keys on the keyboard.
4. Press Enter. The computer should begin starting in Safemode with Networking.
5. When you are finished with troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer to go back to the regular mode.